How To Attach A Golf Towel To Your Golf Bag
HOW TO ATTACH A GOLF TOWEL TO A GOLF BAG
- Where and How you attach a golf towel to bag does depend on the type of towel and its size. Towels with grommets and or a carabiner can easily clip to the golf ring on the right side of the golf bag.
- Some towels have a fabric loop that have a carabiner clip put through it and then attached to the golf bag
- Larger Caddy towels have a hole have a hole in the middle of the towel so that you can drape the towel over the clubs in your bag
NO GO ZONES FOR YOUR GOLF TOWEL
- Hanging them off pockets or places on your bag that allows the towel to drag along the ground.
- Using your clubs to hang the towel from, may work until you need that club to hit your shot making it harder to access that club
- Keeping your towel, especially a wet / damp towel in a pocket on your bag. the towel can grow mold and or mildew when it doesn't get the chance to dry out
IT'S A WRAP
- Always choose a good high quality golf towel will have a method for attaching the golf towel to your golf bag. Need an upgrade to your existing golf towel or want to give the perfect golf gift to the golfer in your family, check out the towel range from The Back Nine