In the event that you are not satisfied with the product, we will arrange for the exchange or refund of any Stock items purchased at The Back Nine, provided that:
- You return the item within 21 days of purchase;
- The item is not soiled, damaged, is in original and resalable condition
- The item is not sold to you as a clearance or sale item
- It is not a custom made item. In the case of a manufacturing fault on a custom made item that is approved by The Back Nine the product will be repaired or replaced.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Please contact The Back Nine on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pack up any item you would like to return and send it with a copy of your receipt to
The Back Nine PO Box 13 Douglas Park NSW 2569 Australia
The return postage is the customers responsibility. If possible, return goods via registered mail or courier service to ensure their safety as we do not take responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit.
If the item is faulty*, we will refund the cost of postage to return the faulty product, and we will also cover the cost for postage to send the new product to you. Please contact The Back Nine on email@example.com for any queries regarding faulty products.
If you are returning due to change of mind, then you will incur the cost of return postage. Once we have received the product in store, your refund for the cost of product will be processed by the online store. We will not be able to refund the delivery portion of the payment.
HOW MUCH WILL BE CREDITED OR REFUNDED
Your money will be refunded the same way that you made your purchase. This means, we will either credit your credit card account or your PayPal account, once the goods have been returned to us. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable, unless the items returned are faulty*, in which case we will refund the original postage amount once the item has been received back to The Back Nine.
* Items can only be deemed faulty once they have been returned and verified by The Back Nine.
Please note: The postage cost for exchanges or change of mind returns will be incurred by the customer.